Magdalena's Family Blog

15 March 2006

Sleeping date


As I have told a couple people recently in emails, Magdalena loves her daddy. He captivates her fascination any time he holds her...and he can get her to sleep! All day I've tried getting her to nap but to no avail.

After a soothing bath with Mommy and nursing, Magdalena went to sleep in no time as Daddy rocked her. But as you can see, even in her sleep she doesn't want to let go of her daddy! She held on to his shirt's sleeve and collar.

When I was little, my dad would take me on "daddy dates." I loved those times! Tonight reminded me of them because I would hold onto my daddy with my arms and legs (he called me his monkey) like Magdalena is doing with Petr.

Now that Baby is sleeping, I'm gonna go have a lil date with my husband -- looking at pictures on his new laptop that his office has provided him!

1 Comments:

At 16 March, 2006 04:15, Blogger Gale said...

I love the pictures! I'm so glad you are doing this for us. I hope you got some sleep Wednesday night. Poor Magdalena. Poor mommy!

You may have some others to give the site address to, but I sent it to the ones I thought of. :)

Love you! Momma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home