Magdalena's Family Blog

08 October 2006

Hairbows

Emily Stone inspired me to make hairbows...Well, we recently moved our wardrobe to rearrange the bedroom, and in the process I cleaned it out. While doing so, I found a lovely cream ribbon just long enough for 3 hairbows! Here is Magdalena modeling the first one I made.
Note: On Magdalena's left wrist is a bracelet! I bought this in Mexico when I was 18 or 19 for my future daughter. I also discovered this when cleaning out the wardrobe. Fits perfectly!

4 Comments:

At 10 October, 2006 15:16, Blogger Pavlina said...

Now I can see the ribbon.. Fits her nice! And what a lovely coincidence to find something you bought for your baby girl when you yourself were a girl!

 
At 10 October, 2006 18:46, Blogger Ann-marie said...

It's been SO long since I've seen her... can't believe all that hair! And you are quite a talented bow-maker!

 
At 10 October, 2006 19:22, Blogger Emily said...

She is such a cutie, Rebekah! I wish I
could see her so bad! I am having a major bout of "homesickness"! You did a great job with the bows!

Emily

 
At 13 October, 2006 19:50, Blogger Casey and Jessica said...

I love the bow it reminds me of when we would play with mommas hair and put all of those hairbows alover her head!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home