Magdalena's Family Blog

15 March 2007

1 little Indian girl

During yesterday's English class, one of the moms complimented Magdalena's complexion. I told her thanks and that I thought perhaps she got the lovely color from her Indian blood on my father's side.
Later all of the children were playing in the next room and Magdalena's was the lone voice we could hear. I sighed and laughingly stated the obvious of my having a loud child. Another mom quickly commented, "But it's okay because she's Indian!"

2 Comments:

At 15 March, 2007 15:19, Blogger Casey and Jessica said...

That is the cutest picture ever! It almost makes me want to cry because I want to be with that happy little face! Samuel and I visited Alle and Courtney yesterday and we had so much fun. That made me really miss being able to visit with you and Magda. Love you!

 
At 15 March, 2007 17:20, Blogger Gale said...

I can't believe you call our little angel "loud"! She takes after her Aunt Liz and has the softest,gentlest voice for such a strong little girl! :) I wonder if she will come down flights of stairs with the same delicacy and dantiness as her Aunt Liz. Sorry, Elizabeth, I couldn't resist!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home