Magdalena's Family Blog

01 March 2007

More illegal activity

Although Sunny and I weren't in a fountain like last time, we did participate in more "illegal activity." I'm not sure what it is that happens when there's a blend of me and Sunny, but it's always an adventure. Something about being with her brings out a boldness and daring that I'm not always up to displaying...these aspects make for a great ministry dynamic when we're working together at Project Antioch, but when we're on our own - watch out!

So, what's the illegal activity we performed this time? We took a picture of Salvador Dali's "Persistence of Memory" on the sly. Actually, I snapped the pic (bez blesku - without flash) while Sunny coughed to cover up the sound...and here's the results!

Not the best, I know. But keep in mind that I had to be sneaky and that does not allow for precision...

4 Comments:

At 01 March, 2007 23:32, Blogger Jan E. Mynařík said...

Ha! I bet you would say I suborned you to take the picture if they caught you. :D Hope you liked the exhibit.

 
At 01 March, 2007 23:56, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rebekah, I'm so glad I can be a good influence. ;) But truthfully, I think that sassy side has been there all along!

 
At 02 March, 2007 04:29, Blogger Gale said...

I will start saving my pennies so I will have cash to bail you out of jail the next time you and Sunny have an outing! It won't be to a bank, will it? :)

 
At 02 March, 2007 20:02, Blogger Casey and Jessica said...

That is it I am going to turn you in! I am ashamed to call you my sister! It's not like I have ever done anything remotely close to what you have done. I would never take an illegal picture of say the inside of Prague Castle would I. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home