Magdalena's Family Blog

10 August 2007

Tea Baby

I thought that I was addicted to tea, but I've got nothing on this 24lb girl. She loves tea so much that she now asks for it by name daily - yesterday twice, actually. When I was preparing dinner for a friend who just had a baby I, of course, made sweet tea (no decent meal is complete without it). Magdalena assisted me by putting the tea bags in the water but didn't want to let go...to appease her I let her play with the Lipton tags from the bags. This made her content until we went bye-bye to deliver the food.

3 Comments:

At 10 August, 2007 22:58, Blogger Gale said...

We know that is at least four generations of tea loving women--starting with Oma. We'll have to find out if Grandmother was a tea drinker.

 
At 13 August, 2007 03:29, Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's very cute as usual! which friend just had a baby that you and M were making a house call to?

 
At 14 August, 2007 04:16, Blogger Casey and Jessica said...

I love this picture with her chubby little legs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home