Magdalena's Family Blog

31 March 2009

Baby #2 on the way!


So, for over a year now we've been praying and trying for another baby. The last month before starting fertility treatment, we found out I'm pregnant! Praise God. He is so good in his perfect timing. The wee one is due 23 October, 2009.
Magdalena is very excited to be a big sister. When we ask her who is in the sonogram picture she quickly replies, "That's my baby. I want a sister baby." Hmm, don't know if she'll get a sister, but it's so sweet to hear her voice her opinion. When we look at pictures of babies in utero in our books she makes comments on every one. For example, on the picture of an egg being released she said, "It's a sunshine!" (I must admit that the photo did look like a solar flare.) And when we saw the 5 week old fetus she said, "It's my sister - she's swimming!"
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 31 March, 2009 20:59, Blogger The Syvertsens said...

Yay! Congrats! Looking forward to seeing you all in May...

 
At 02 April, 2009 01:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such wonderful news!

 
At 08 April, 2009 18:21, Blogger Emily said...

Oh, Rebekah!!!! I am so excited for you! I just saw this announcement. I know you are so happy with this news. I am sad to know you won't be just down south from us soon.

 
At 08 April, 2009 18:22, Blogger Emily said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10 April, 2009 21:18, Blogger Jan E. Mynařík said...

This just sounds terrific! Congratulation

 

Post a Comment

<< Home