Magdalena's Family Blog

10 December 2008

Wee Sing Christmas

Every year the 2-4 year old children at Marietta Church of God sing some special songs in "big church" in the Sunday morning service to celebrate Christmas. Their choir is called "Wee Sing." When my little sister was 3 I got to watch her sing on stage and now that Magdalena is nearly 3, Elizabeth got to watch my daughter! "Aunt" Sunny also was able to attend this special event.

This year Magdalena entertained the church congregation with some Christmas songs and dances. Oh, yeah, a few other kids were with her...but she definitely stole the show! 

We were so glad that she sang and danced! I, especially, was afraid that she'd get stage fright and not move because when she was flower girl in my sister's wedding she got scared of all the people and didn't drop any flowers until she got right in front of me where she placed one petal. 

This video is quite long (nearly a minute) and shaky - I'm not a photographer or videographer! But, at least you can see and hear her (front and center in red). We hope you enjoy watching as much as we did!  :-)

5 Comments:

At 11 December, 2008 07:43, Blogger Safariks said...

Just as fun as ever Magdalena. Too cute!

 
At 11 December, 2008 23:50, Blogger Vicky said...

Sunny told me, "Mom you have to go online and watch this clip! Magdalena steals the show." And boy she sure does! What a joy!

 
At 12 December, 2008 10:33, Blogger The Syvertsens said...

oh my gosh she did so great! and she is so big!!! glad to see you are doing so well. miss you all!

 
At 14 December, 2008 20:42, Blogger Jan E. Mynařík said...

Too lovely, too cool. She just rocks :-)

 
At 20 December, 2008 01:55, Blogger Jennifer said...

I don't think the video was long enough!! She definitely stole the show! Absolutely adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home