Magdalena's Family Blog

08 June 2009

Magdalena's first pony ride


Saturday's weather looked very ify, but we decided to chance it and visit Zoo Lesna in Zlin. It turned out to be a perfect day - overcast, but not a drop of rain, and a comfortable 75 degrees. :-) While we were there Magdalena saw the pony ride and requested to go on one. It cost about $2 for a 5 minute ride, which she thoroughly enjoyed and even asked for another go. Actually, she wanted to progress to the camel (which cost about $3 for a 30 second ride) but we refused that!

I'll post some pictures of the zoo later. It's dinner time now and food is calling my name!

3 Comments:

At 08 June, 2009 20:49, Blogger Gale said...

Oh my goodness! She looks like such a big girl on that pony! And not a drop of fear! Oh, I do miss that girl!

 
At 09 June, 2009 00:25, Blogger Courtney Cantrell said...

Alle enjoyed watching Magdalena ride the pony! I will try to keep my blog up from now on, s we can follow each other!

 
At 12 June, 2009 16:14, Blogger Emily said...

Where is her hat? She is the only cowgirl without one! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home