Magdalena's Family Blog

08 December 2009

More Bathtime

Bathtime continues to be a favorite activity around our house. Magdalena is part fish and so, it seems, is her brother. He's already begun enjoying baths and smiling as he chills in his little seat. Magdalena has taken to "watering" him (and herself too) as you can see in the video.
This face is too funny! I couldn't go without sharing it! After I put him in the tub and turned to help Magdalena undress to get in too, I heard a little trickling sound. When I looked at Vojta, he was grinning ear to ear and peeing a tiny fountain!

Of course, as soon as I ended the video, Magdalena said, "I'm a wolf!" A clever ending to her air blowing, I thought. ;-)

3 Comments:

At 08 December, 2009 22:49, Blogger Gale said...

Oh my goodness!! Look at that chubby little fella!! He's got rolls! And he is beginning to look like his sister! He (and you all) are just too far away! :(

 
At 17 December, 2009 17:00, Blogger Kirschle said...

oh, how sweet !!! Vojtek is growing sooo much!!!

 
At 19 December, 2009 17:16, Blogger Jessica G Smith said...

Wow! Vojta is getting so big! He looks just like you in this picture :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home