Magdalena's Family Blog

22 May 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like...


...rain! I really hope this doesn't foil our plans for coffee and ice cream with our new Czech girlfriends tomorrow. Lucie and Ema Holohlavska are mom and daughter that Mirka put us in contact with. Ema is 3 weeks older than Magdalena, so Lucie and I have quite a bit in common already! Ironically, their last name means "bald-headed" and they both have full heads of thick dark hair (as does Mr. Bald-headed). If I remember my camera, I'll take pictures of our not-so-hairless friends tomorrow. : )

1 Comments:

At 24 May, 2006 04:46, Blogger Gale said...

I see there are no pictures of Mrs and Miss Bald-headed! But the picture of the dark clouds did finally show up! Pretty ominous looking!

Check your email for pics of Samuel!

Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home