Magdalena's Family Blog

09 February 2007

1st Birthday

Magdalena turned a whole year old yesterday! Her greatgrandfather, Papa Bow, sent her some money (which we used to buy lots of clothes and toys!) and a fun card. In the evening, she opened presents.
A new pink coat with flowers, a special outfit for her birthday party, and her own chap-stick were what Mommy and Daddy gave Magdalena on her birthday.

Poppy and Gigi gave her Weebles Cinderella Wobbly Adventure (pictured), a dress, and a cute outfit. Magdalena immediately began enjoying her toys and chap-stick. Soon she'll begin wearing her clothes! :)
We love our dear girl so very much. She has given us so much joy this year and taught us a lot about learning to love, being patient, seeing the world through new eyes (literally), and the greatness of God's creativity! Magdalena, little Bug, we love you!! Happy birthday!

3 Comments:

At 09 February, 2007 16:41, Blogger Casey and Jessica said...

Happy B-day!! I miss that tiny head! It made my sad to read you post because I missed her being born and turning 1 year. :( I can't believe it has been a year already! In just a few weeks Samuel will be a year that just blows my mind! I miss ya'll come back soon so I don't have to miss my niece anymore(and you and Petr also). :) I love ya'll!

 
At 09 February, 2007 20:42, Blogger The Syvertsens said...

Happy Birthday to Miss Magdalena! And the chapstick - what an excellent idea. Enjoy your weekend away.

 
At 10 February, 2007 19:27, Blogger Pavel Šlechta said...

Happy Birthday, Magdalena!!! I wish you and your parents much blessing and wisdom for all your next steps.

May God bless you all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home