Magdalena's Family Blog

11 April 2007

Birthday/Easter dress

Miss Magdalena received money from her great-grandparents, Oma and Opa, for her birthday 2 months ago when she actually had her birthday...but I knew exactly what I wanted to buy for her with the money and couldn't find time to go buy it until 2 weeks ago! What I bought to be from Oma and Opa is this precious dress that she wore to church on Easter Sunday morning. Everyone said what a doll she is and how beautiful the dress is. Teta Marketa (Aunt Margaret) couldn't believe that it's a Czech dress! Although, technically, it's a German dress since it's from C&A.
We couldn't get our active girl to be still for a pretty pose, so you can see her in action playing with her cousin Adelka (little Adele) and above trying to get a better view of something in Petr's hand.

2 Comments:

At 13 April, 2007 06:22, Blogger Gale said...

I love the dress, but look at those eyelashes in the first picture!! Oh my goodness! She is just too beautiful! And the dress is precious!

 
At 14 April, 2007 03:20, Blogger Casey and Jessica said...

Pretty Pretty Princess! I love how lady like she is! :) Adelka is so beautiful! I can't believe how big she is now. When I saw the picture I thought it was her but she looked so grown up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home