Magdalena's Family Blog

14 May 2007

Mother's Day

Hello all you dear mommies in our lives. We hope you had a wonderful day celebrating your irreplacable worth!

After church, where Jonathan gave a beautiful and heartfelt sermon on motherhood, we enjoyed a quiet lunch at home. Then Petr took care of Magdalena so I could nap - a blessed gift that seldom happens anymore! And to top off our celebration, Petr treated me to ice-cream. Magdalena enjoyed Petr's cone after he'd finished the ice-cream (she won't eat that cold stuff).


But she did fully relish the lollipop I gave her on our walk home. :)

2 Comments:

At 15 May, 2007 07:52, Blogger Gale said...

Looks like summer has arrived in Prague! I'm packing and getting ready to be there! Is that a lemon lollipop? Samuel likes lemons too! Eats the rinds and all!

 
At 16 May, 2007 01:34, Blogger Casey and Jessica said...

I love that cute sour faced girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home