Magdalena's Family Blog

27 June 2007

Today

This was my last day teaching English at the family center...and last day volunteering there as well. We're closing on Friday for the summer and will reopen in the fall. So, while I'm happy to not be traveling 45 minutes one way with stroller, 16 month old, and bags in tow I'm also sad not to be seeing my co-volunteers and student over the summer. We all promised to get together in the park for visiting and the little ones playing, and I hope it really does happen. I LOVE talking with my Czech friends and Magdalena greatly enjoys the interaction with children close to her age. We'll see...

1 Comments:

At 04 July, 2007 04:52, Blogger Gale said...

You'll just have to be the one to make sure the get-together happens!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home