Magdalena's Family Blog

09 October 2007

Sentences!

Yesterday Magdalena said two entire, recognizable sentences. First thing in the morning, she kept saying, "mlk...mlk" (she says milk minus the "i"). So, I asked her, "Magdalena, what do you want?" Her response sounded something like this, "ah wan MLK." I want milk!

Then, later in the morning she was sitting in her car seat as we traveled to the foreign police office and she said, "car seat. An ah'm mushy." Mushy is what she says when her diaper is wet. We're looking forward to hearing more sentences from her in the near future!

4 Comments:

At 09 October, 2007 18:01, Blogger Gale said...

It comes in really handy to have a child who will tell you when she needs a diaper change! She is growing up so fast!

 
At 09 October, 2007 18:02, Blogger Gale said...

P.S. I got about three hours of sleep last night!!! I guess I'll sleep on the plane!

 
At 11 October, 2007 21:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rebekah,
So you're moving back? Great! Safe travels. I enjoy looking at your blog.

 
At 15 October, 2007 12:32, Blogger Pavel Šlechta said...

She´s really growing up very fast. I am curious what will her next sentences be. Let us know soon! Maybe she won´t talk only in English and we will be able to hear some sentences also in czech. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home