Magdalena's Family Blog

18 March 2006

My favorite stuffed animal


Hello everybody!

You are witnesses of my first writing on our blog. Today when Magdalena got up I tried to put this bear which I gave to my wife for a present in her crib . You can see how she likes it from the picture. In this time I remember my little toy when I was a little boy. I had a small yellow dog with quite long ears. It was my toy number 1. I played with it and also slept with it like Radar from M.A.S.H. - never without my dog. I don't rememer how many years I played with him but it was a lot .
Nobody else could play with him even not my little brother. It was My precious - my dog!

So maybe my parent's put it in my crib when I was little tiny Petr and I start to really LOVE
my bear - yellow dog (even ears were falling apart or he was changing color "darker and darker" no washing machine).

We will see in several years which toy will be her favorite. I think that will be some kind of bear.

1 Comments:

At 19 March, 2006 05:45, Blogger Gale said...

Hey Petr! I love your story of your favorite stuffed animal. It will probably be a surprise which toy or animal Magdalena will choose to be her favorite. Rebekah had her blanket that she carried everywhere she went! I don't think she was able to sleep at night without it! We left it at a restaurant once. I called to see if someone had found a pink blanket. They said they had a white one. It was then that I realized her pink blanket had been so loved for so long it had faded and was no longer pink.

Love you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home