Magdalena's Family Blog

01 April 2006

A little adventure


This afternoon we had a family outing to Bydleni Mazanka -- the new Finep building site where Petr has been working the past couple of months. I enjoyed seeing all the places Petr has been talking about and Magdalena enjoyed a walking nap! The workers commented on how cute she is and were very impressed with how much hair she has!

While we were walking Magdalena had a blow-out diaper...good thing I followed Momma's advice to always take along an extra outfit! Here she is all spiffed up in the adorable Peter Rabbit outfit from her Aunt Jessica.

1 Comments:

At 03 April, 2006 05:36, Blogger Gale said...

When you were seeing all the sites, did Petr show you the elevator he got stuck in? Has he ridden in it again since then? :)

Another wonderful picture of Magdalena! She is so cute! I just want to hold her! She needs me (well, maybe I need her!).

It is a good thing you listened to your mother's advice! :) I know these things cause I've been there and done that! I'm sure I will have more sage advice as time goes on. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home