Magdalena's Family Blog

25 March 2006

Cinderella Man

Evidently, Petr woke up in a cleaning mood. First, he bathed himself and shaved then informed me that he'd decided to clean the whole bathroom. Well, buddy, did he clean! He moved everything (including the washing machine) and gave it a thorough scrub down. He didn't stop there either...no, he continued to wash the dishes, sweep, and wipe down the floors on his hands and knees! Only Petr could still be smiling at the end of a rigorous spring cleaning session! Oh, my, I sure do love my man!

Magdalena enjoys getting cleaned too! She loves her bath time. Don't ask about lotioning up after her bath though...you might get an unpleasant response from her. She protests every time! In this picture, she's in a bit of a daze because it was just before nap time. The hair style is compliments of Magdalena's daddy. : )

3 Comments:

At 26 March, 2006 04:14, Blogger Gale said...

Hey there this is Jessica and Casey and we want you to know that we are very proud of Petr and all the hard cleaning he is doing! :) We love you lots!

 
At 26 March, 2006 06:38, Blogger Gale said...

Wow, all that cleaning! If only Jessica would have done that: then we would say she was getting the nesting instinct and about to have the baby! I guess you better hang on to Petr. He is pretty handy (and happy about it too!).

And Petr is good at hair too! :)

I can't get enough of the pictures of Magdalena. Keep it up! I've been printing them out on regular paper, but I did buy some photo paper so they will print out better.

Love you!

 
At 26 March, 2006 06:40, Blogger Gale said...

Hey, did your time change tonight? I noticed the time of posting for my comment and it is 7 hours different instead of 6. We don't change til next weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home