Magdalena's Family Blog

29 March 2006

Samuel Lincoln is here!

Samuel arrived on Monday at 6:06pm Georgia time and I got the announcing phone call at 1:39am Prague time (just 33minutes after his birth). Isn't he a doll baby!? I can't wait for him and Magdalena to play together! Of course that'll be a while, but fun to think about.

Being an aunt is so wonderful...even if I can't hold the little guy for several months. Petr's brother and sister-in-law, David and Marketa, have a little girl, Adelka, and it's great having a niece on his side. But, having a flesh and blood nephew is a whole new feeling. Ah, I love him already without seeing him in person...Petr said that he can see a family resemblance between Samuel and Magdalena. What do you think?

1 Comments:

At 30 March, 2006 08:29, Blogger Gale said...

Elizabeth said exactly what I was going to say!!!! They do have the same nose! :) While holding Samuel today, he made an expression that did remind me of Magdalena.

Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home