Magdalena's Family Blog

24 March 2006

Play time

First thing each evening when Petr gets home, if she isn't eating, he plays with Magdalena. Since she started her social smiles a little over a week ago, her little personality is coming out! She is so fascinated with her daddy that I believe she is going to prefer Czech over English...could be good since we live here, but could be bad for me! Guess I'll have to intentionally learn more Czech. : )

This morning Magdalena woke up about 5:30. Her little coos and smiles made me actually happy to be up so early (never thought I'd say that in a million years!). Our early morning rising gave me and Petr time to enjoy playing with her at the same time before he had to prepare for work. She likes hearing the "10 Little Indians" song -- slightly modified to say "Indian girls" instead of boys -- with wiggling fingers representing the Indians. Oh, she is too cute!

1 Comments:

At 25 March, 2006 06:47, Blogger Gale said...

Such fun being a mommy! Singing songs and loving being up at 5:30 playing with a smiling and cooing baby! Even I would get up at that time if I could play with Magdalena! Each picture just makes me want to hold her all the more!

Oh, I bought her another cute summer outfit today while at Babies R Us. I just can't help myself! But it was only $7. It will probably be Monday before I mail your box.

Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home