Magdalena's Family Blog

28 March 2006

Swinging in the rain!



Well, she's not actually in the rain, but she is swinging during the rain. And we did walk in the rain to pick up my salary from the magazine. Magdalena is really enjoying this swing that the Stones lent us. She has made particular friends with this yellow cat. After one glance at the red dog on the other side, she's never looked his way again -- literally! Dr. Dostal said that it is common for babies to favor looking in one direction...what a coincidence that it is in the direction of her mommy's favorite animal and color. Can favorites be genetically inherited? Hmm, I think not, but it's cute anyway!

2 Comments:

At 28 March, 2006 20:13, Blogger Emily said...

Oooohhhh....I am so glad to see that you have a blog!!! She is beautiful! I hope she enjoys the swing!
Emily Stone

 
At 29 March, 2006 06:18, Blogger Gale said...

I absolutely love that picture!!!! I am missing her so badly! I am getting to hold and look at Samuel! So far his personality is so different from Magdalena's. He is so-o-o quiet, not even crying much. He is very alert and looks around, but doesn't make much comment. :) He is laid back like his daddy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home