Magdalena's Family Blog

24 May 2006

Czech girlfriends


Yesterday we had a lovely time with Lucie and Ema. Ema slept the whole time in her carriage! Lucie and I switch back and forth between Czech and English in our conversations -- it's a huge blessing to have someone to teach me proper casal endings and make me speak what I know in Czech! These ladies are going to join us at the International Children's Day in Stromovka Park on 1 June (that Project Antioch organizes and sponsors every year). We are going to enter the baby carriage race together. : )

1 Comments:

At 24 May, 2006 19:45, Blogger Gale said...

Yea! I got to "meet" Lucie and Ema! Lucie will be such a blessing to you trying to learn the language. That's very exciting.

I can't wait to hear about who wins the baby carriage race at Children's Day! Are you preparing for the race? Mock heats? You have to get into shape! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home