Magdalena's Family Blog

16 June 2006

Big 2-5

Yes, everyone, Petr is a quarter of a century old! To enjoy his birthday weekend, Petr is kicking back and being a coach potato. The movie rental place where we get our dvd's gives 5 free rentals on the member's birthday.

During the birthday phone call from his mom, I took this picture of him with the movies. Presently we're watching "Matrix Revolutions" after completing a Jackie Chan (spelling?) movie. My sweet husband let me choose one of the 5, so I picked an Audrey Tautou movie. Don't know the English name of it since it's been translated into Czech and don't even know what it's about, but hey, it's Audrey! It's gotta be good with her in it (unless it's The DaVinci Code, right?).

Happy Birthday, my Darling Husband! I love you. :-)

2 Comments:

At 17 June, 2006 04:18, Blogger Gale said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PETR! Did you finish your 5 movies before they were due back? :) I guess you can blame us if you didn't since we called twice!!

Love you!

 
At 21 June, 2006 21:07, Blogger Daniela, Jonathan & Josiah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETER!

Looks like you had a great day with your family- you are a blessed man! Welcome to your mid-20s, may God bless your life, family and your ministry at work and in your neighborhood. With love and prayers...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home