Magdalena's Family Blog

12 September 2007

Bed

We sold our bed on Sunday, so Petr and I have been sleeping on our pull-out couch bed. When I put away the blankets in the storage section, Magdalena discovered a fun hiding nook! "Hajej!" she exclaimed, saying the Czech way to "going to sleep" for babies.
I had to keep a close eye on her in the storage compartment that she didn't lift the lever to close it! And, oh, how she howled when I closed it and she couldn't play inside anymore...guess, in the future I'll have to put away the bedding when she's not around.

1 Comments:

At 12 September, 2007 16:55, Blogger Gale said...

A Magdalena-sized playhouse! Too cute! If it weren't for that lever to close the lid being so accessible it would be a perfect play place! You'll have to try the blanket over the table or two chairs game!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home