Magdalena's Family Blog

27 January 2010

Layers

This morning, the meteorologist said that Prague's weather was "bitter cold" and it truly was! When I checked the temp before leaving to take Magdalena to preschool, it was -18C (0F). We bundled up in many, many layers to keep warm - Magdalena had on tights, socks, leggings, corduroys, undershirt, long sleeved shirt, sweat-jacket, coat, scarf, gloves, hat, and boots (I was similarly clad). She still said she was cold and requested I put her scarf around her face! Vojta was layered up but instead of the many clothing layers he had many blankets! The little guy was warm all over when I took him out of his stroller, except those chubby cheeks were pink and cold! Even though it took about 20 minutes to put on our 47 layers, we did look really cute all bundled up and they kept us warm. :-)

1 Comments:

At 02 February, 2010 23:57, Blogger Gale said...

Man! That is cold!! Not only does it take 20 minutes to put all those layers on, but then you gain about 15 pounds too!! :) I wish I could see Vojta's chubby pink cheeks in person!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home