Magdalena's Family Blog

19 June 2006

Carriage ride


Now that Magdalena can sit up in her carriage, she actually enjoys riding in it! This morning we went for a walk around our apartment building and to a local park. The sunshine was beautiful and not too hot. Magdalena watched the trees pass by, listened to dogs bark, and felt the breeze from the comfort of her newly discovered perch. I'm so glad she like the stroller now -- it's a lot cooler for me than her prefered mode of transit in the baby sling. :)

2 Comments:

At 19 June, 2006 17:25, Blogger Gale said...

She looks like she is fascinated with her surroundings. Great idea, mom! Now you can take lots of walks.

 
At 22 June, 2006 20:23, Blogger Emily said...

She is so sweet! I miss you all! I have limited internet access right now so I cannot check my email regulalry. I hope you are having a great summer!

Emily

 

Post a Comment

<< Home