Magdalena's Family Blog

29 August 2006

Tied down

Today we met Aunt Sunny at a local cafe for some girl time. Magdalena was feeling quite independant so I placed her in a chair of her own...but as it was wooden, she just slid right down. I tied her to the chair with the baby shawl to prevent any accidental falls!
Magdalena has recenlty taken to touching faces. She even does this periodically while I'm nursing her (holding onto my hair, putting her little fingers in my mouth or nose!).
In reference to the previous blog, Sunny was wearing short sleeves and flip-flops when we met and noted twice that she was cold. But, I believe her words were, "I'm in denial. This is August and it's supposed to be warm!" Even if she wasn't weather-appropriately clad, she was cute as ever. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home