Magdalena's Family Blog

08 November 2007

Even though Superman and Ducks can fly solo, they decided to give motorcylcing a whirl. I think that Ducky Magdalena prefers using her own lil feet and "wings." Superman Samuel really got into it though!
P.S. Magdalena calls her cousin Samuel "Ammy" (like Sammy without the "S"). It's too cute!

Prestoze Superman i kacenka muzou litat samostatne, tady se rozhodli povozit se na motorce (Jonathan nabidl sluzby sve motorky pro hrdinu Supermana a taky kacenku)
P.S. Magdalenka vola na sveho bratrance "Emy" (bez S, A se rekne cesky E tak proto emy)
Je to opravdu roztomile!

5 Comments:

At 08 November, 2007 08:09, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soooo cute!

 
At 08 November, 2007 17:39, Blogger Dorothy said...

Oh!! I miss ya'll!!!

 
At 08 November, 2007 18:12, Blogger Elizabeth said...

good to see you've settled into life in Georgia!

 
At 13 November, 2007 09:36, Blogger Pavlina said...

Too cute, you're right!! I just got a Dalmatin doggie outfit for Michele to wear on his first birthday party and can't wait to see him in it :)) Our kids are just sooo cute and I miss our Palecek-goings and coffees and walks in Stromovka etc. Hope to see you soon!!

 
At 11 December, 2007 02:43, Blogger Vicky said...

Now that you guys have moved back to the States I don't have my weekly updates on Magdalena! Sunny talks so much about your family and how special you all are to her that I feel I have grown to know all of you! You MUST keep us all updated! Vicky AKA Sunny's mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home