Magdalena's Family Blog

10 September 2008

My Daddy's Heart

Friday morning as my dad awoke to prepare for work he had a heart attack. It was a major one, too. One artery was 100% blocked, which the hospital had stinted in under an hour, and two other arteries are still 95% and 75% blocked. Tomorrow (Wednesday) morning about 11am he will be having a procedure done to stint those other arteries. Please, be praying for him during this time tomorrow. Pray that the arteries are supple and able to hold stints. Pray that he won't need an emergency by-pass surgery. Thanks in advance for your prayers.


2 Comments:

At 10 September, 2008 07:06, Blogger Safariks said...

My friend, I am so sorry to hear these news. I'll pray for him and your family. I love you.

 
At 10 September, 2008 07:24, Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness! All of you are in our prayers. I'll be checking in soon to see if I can do anything!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home