Magdalena's Family Blog

18 July 2009

Muj Petr Veliky (My Peter the Great)

My book collection is quite extensive - what kind of English degree holder would I be if it weren't? But, it led to a problem in our apartment. I didn't have enough shelving! So, Petr took apart the crate which protected my hope chest across the ocean and...
sawed the planks into smaller pieces to fit...
an empty shelf frame we had in a closet...
and, ta-da!, a bookcase was born!
I am very impressed with his ingenuity and so grateful for his hard work to make me happy. :-) I have such a wonderful man!

1 Comments:

At 19 July, 2009 00:04, Blogger Gale said...

Yay, for Petr! We are book lovers, so need lots of space for books! That was really sweet, and ingenious, of him to reuse the crate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home