Magdalena's Family Blog

14 October 2009

Our lunch with Jonathan

Our dear friend and pastor from Project Antioch was in Europe these past couple of weeks. He was in Prague yesterday before heading back home to Tennessee, so we stole some time to visit with him. He treated us to lunch at Paul - an authentic French bakery similar to the Atlanta Bread Company.
When we told Magdalena we were going to lunch with Jonathan, she said, "He's my friend. When I was a baby he held me. And when I was a baby I smiled at him!" We're not sure if she really remembers him, or if she's remembering seeing pictures of them together. Either way, she still loves "Augustine Jonathan" as she's been calling him! :-)

2 Comments:

At 15 October, 2009 13:54, Blogger Emily said...

Great pictures, and congratulations!!!!!! I just heard your news. I can't wait to see pictures of your lovely family. We are SO HAPPY for you!

 
At 15 October, 2009 16:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cute! I'm glad you got to connect before the BIG EVENT! Congrats -- can't wait to see pics of the baby!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home