Magdalena's Family Blog

09 April 2010

Vojta is 5 months old

Well, nearly a month late, finally here is his picture marking his 5th month of life. :-) Vojta began "talking" and squealing this month, rediscovered his thumb and sucks it fairly often, began sitting unassisted, and holding himself up on all fours. He's quite jolly and still greatly enjoys watching Magdalena play. But, now he also wants to be part of the activity - trying to scoot towards the players and reaching for toys and people around him. We love seeing our tiny man grow and develop!

1 Comments:

At 10 April, 2010 01:07, Blogger Gale said...

It makes me sad to see him growing up so fast and I'm not around to see him do it! Oh, I wish I could just hop in my car and be there in a few minutes like I do with Samuel and Anna!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home