Magdalena's Family Blog

21 June 2006

Tereza

Last week we met a new friend. Her name is Tereza and she's the sister of our friend Lucie from Project Antioch. Tereza is studying for her master's in education in Conneticut on a basketball scholarship. She and I are the same age and we three get along swimmingly! Tereza plays with Magdalena so I can do stuff around the house or run to the library for a bit of on-my-own time during the day. In exchange, I help her prepare for the English section on the PRAXIS exam.



Today, we were planning to spend some more time together, but she came down with a bad cold and had to stay in bed. : ( We hope you get better soon, Tereza!

2 Comments:

At 21 June, 2006 16:57, Blogger Gale said...

What fun Tereza and Magdalena seems to be having! I can't wait to be having fun with our sweet little girl too! Tomorrow!

Love you!

 
At 23 June, 2006 12:29, Blogger Pavlina said...

Hi Sramkovi!
I looked at your blogspot after a long time and was reading for about an hour:-) Had fun, though! I can see Magdalena is a beautiful girl and growing fast. You certainly may be proud of her! I'd like to meet you again. I hope we can meet downtown in some cafe or garden, hopefully in week commencing 10 July (if you're in Prague). Looking forward to seeing you!! Pavlina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home